- This database is for shooting locations only.
- Provide a good photo overview of your property: Exterior, interior, from the street. Interior shots must be included, or a note included in the “Usage restriction” field, stating that interior filming is not allowed.
- Concentrate on the unique features and rooms of the property (not the toilet, pantry, etc.).
- Include photos of the assets in your description (pool, barn, etc.).
- Shoot wide and from multiple angles.
- Professional photos are not required, but dark, old, or poorly focused photos will not be accepted, nor will those that are too small or have low resolution.
- Make sure images are properly rotated before submission.
- Staged photos, highlighting people, pets or objects are not accepted.
- Do not submit video clips, screen captures, or brochures.
- Properties already represented by location services companies or agents will not be accepted.
- You must be the actual owner of the property and/or have the authority to lease it for production.
- Properties currently for sale will not be accepted.
- Describe your property: Write a descriptive title (“Modern apartment with a view of the river”) and add detail to the listing – square footage, architectural style, year built, number of bedrooms, special features.
- 10–15 photos are ideal; beyond 15 is generally too many. We reserve the right to select the best group among the submitted photos and delete those which are redundant or of poor quality.
Find the required photo sizes below. Low-resolution (small file size) photos will not be accepted.
- 150 dpi or higher
- Recommended file size between 1MB–3MB (maximum file size: 10MB)
- JPEG compression = 12 good quality
- 1680 x 1054 resolution (or higher) for large size web browsing
- If particular types of film/TV content or budget levels are not of interest, please note this in the “Usage restriction” field.
Ágora — Cultura e Desporto do Porto, E.M., S.A., holder of Corporate Tax number 507718640 and with its registered office at Rua Bartolomeu Velho, 648, 4150-124 Porto, pursuant to prevailing legislation governing personal data protection, hereby informs data subjects that the data furnished will be included on a personal data file with the following information:
Ágora — Cultura e Desporto do Porto, E.M., S.A., holder of Corporate Tax number 507718640 and with its registered office at Rua Bartolomeu Velho, 648, 4150–124 Porto
Inclusion in the directory of companies and professionals of the audio-visual sector of the city of Porto for publication in www.filmaporto.pt and access to relative services, included information about activities developed by Filmaporto and relevant news related to the city as a shooting destination.
Public directory in www.filmaporto.pt, and consequently accessible for everyone with access to the publication.
Consent from the data subject
Storage will be limited to the period required to comply with the purpose for which consent has been given and duly blocked during the terms of the statute of limitation of civil, criminal, administrative or any other type of actions that may arise from the selection process or from the data processing, except in the event of requesting erasure, in which case data will be stored until such time.
You may request the withdrawal of the consent given as well as exercise the rights to access, rectification, erasure, data portability as applicable, by sending an email to email@example.com, with a reference to Filmaporto database.